PTB conducted a one-day online training on Market Surveillance for gas appliances. Trainer was Ms Grenada Sofija Demakina, Deputy Head of the Technical Products Surveillance Division of the Consumer Rights Protection Centre in Latvia.
- EU Legislation: main objectives and requirements
- Essential requirements and their relationship with the relevant standards
- Conformity assessment procedures
- Obligations of economic operators and conformity assessment bodies
- Market surveillance: procedures, activities, experience
- Practical exercises based on real case’s investigations
Target group: officers/experts working with Market Surveillance, conformity assessment, certifications issues and those who are involved in the document preparation for implementation of EU regulation.
For more information please contact project coordinator Ms Janin Fischer (Janin.Fischer@ptb.de).
Please note that the session may be recorded.
Registration is closed.
06 September 2020.
Крайний срок был:
06 Сентября 2020.