Workshop on “New EU requirements in official controls " (Scope: food and feed law, animal health and welfare, plant health, and animal-by products rules)
including import control system and requirement will be held in Tbilisi, Georgia.
Officials in food control and certification; administration, food safety officials from Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan.
To inform on new EU legislation, implementation of the new official controls regulation, elements and approaches including import requirements for 3rd country, case studies
- General and specific requirements of EU official control: news and focus
- New official Controls Regulation (EU) 2017/625 to ensure the application of food and feed law, rules on animal health and welfare, plant health and plant protection products (14 December 2019)
- Main Elements of the OCR and changes for the governance of the agri-food chain
- Import requirements under the new regulation
- International Standards and methods, e.g. testing in food safety systems and laboratories (networks, centres; National Reference Laboratories framework
- Case studies
- Food quality and fraud – new topics and harmonized framework and networks, e.g. Fraud network EU
Dr Christine Froese, Food safety/SPS, QM expert
Please find the agenda here.
English with Russian interpretation.