To strengthen the Quality Infrastructure (QI) in the field of Green Transformation (GT), PTB set up the Quality Infrastructure for Green Transformation (QI4GT) Fund. The first call for proposals under the new QI4GT was open until May 31, 2023. We kindly inform you that we no longer accept new proposals. The purpose of this call for proposals is to identify and support promising QI initiatives from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine that contribute to Green Transformation in the EaP countries.
Proposals for the QI4GT Fund can address any value chain. Proposals must be submitted by a QI institution (lead partner) and they need to include at least one more partner in addition to the QI institution.
Here you can find the Terms of Reference (ToR) in English as well as in Russian language. Please use the proposal template for the ToR. Further clarifying questions and answers you can find in the Q&A section.
There was a live Q&A session for project development on April 25 at 11:00 CEST at the following link.
Information on the documentation of our QI4GT workshop, which took place virtually on April 11th, can be found in the following shared presentations of our speakers:
- Contributions of the Quality Infrastructure to the transformation to a green economy
- Inspiring practices of National Metrology Development Thailand (NIMT)
- GHG Validation and Verification Accreditation Scheme
- ECOS ENgage project - Working together on standardisation for the Environment
- Rapid QI Market Potential in Green Transformation and selected Value Chains
- QI4GT Fund in the Framework of the PTB Project: Quality Standards for Increased Trade in the Eastern Partnership Countries