This second module is a follow-up to the first module, that has been implememented in April 2022 as a basic introductory training. Participants of the first module as well as more experienced assessors and personnel are welcome to attend this follow-up module. It is designed to deepen the knowledge and consists of bigger variety of case studies.
The 2-day training will take place on 15. + 17.06.2022.
Please find the agenda here.
• ISO/IEC 17025:2017 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
• ILAC G8:09/2019 Guideline on Decision Rules and Statement of Conformity
• ISO Guide 33:2015 reference materials – Good practice in using reference materials
• Specific aspects referring to measurement uncertainty and decision rules
• Practical examples of good practice in the form of additional case studies
Moderation: Dr. Rózsa Ring
Experts: Dr. Irene Flouda and Dr. Ioannis Sitaras
Language: Englisch with Russian interpretation
Participants: (max 5 persons per NAB from the Eastern Partnership region (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) and the South East Europe (Albania, Bosnia and Hercegovina).
Registration is no longer possible.
The deadline was June 8th.