On an international level, requirements for companies to comply with environmental standards are continually increasing. Also, customers and consumers expect environmentally friendly products and services. By implementing environmental management systems, a company has numerous advantages such as the workshop:
- resource saving
- improving security and optimizing production
- improving its image on the domestic and international markets.
By participating in this online course, you can, without interrupting daily workflow, qualify as an integrated environmental manager according to DIN-ISO 14001, focusing on the following areas:
- hazardous substances.
Requirements: a good command of the Englisch and Azerbaijan language.
Target groups: operational specialists and executives with experience in individual environmental areas, environmental management and/or internal audit:
- enterprise managers and specialists
- representatives of regional administrations and ministries.
* All participants will be preselected. Participation is only possible after confirmation.
You are cordially invited to preregister for the upcoming course.
The deadline for registration is 10 May 2020.
For further information and registration for the course, please visit the link below.
For further Information please contact Ms Gulush Jafarguluzade: firstname.lastname@example.org.