The Work Plan of the PTB project “Using regional synergies of the countries of the Eastern Partnership – Accreditation” includes a training on ISO/IEC 17043:2010 and accreditation of proficiency testing providers. The training was originally planned for August 2020 but due to the pandemic it had to be postponed to April 2021.
The detailed training concept and training agenda you will find here (in both English and Russian language).
For preparing yourselves for the training please use the following documents:
Instructions on country presentations to be held by National Accreditation Bodies on Day 3 (length: 3-4 minutes each).
Food for thought (for your internal reflection).
Moderator: Dr. Rózsa Ring
Experts: Dr. Irene Flouda and Dr. Ioannis Sitaras (ESYD)
Language: English with interpretation into Russian.
Interpreters: Ms Lali Douglas-Hamilton and Ms Kira Chokhuri.
The concept is to hold 2 trainings: a more generic one about the standard of ISO/IEC 17043:2010 (Training 1) and a more specific one the accreditation of PTPs against ISO/IEC 17043:2010 (Training 2).
Training 1 (2 days)
- Proficiency testing
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 17043:2010 (Requirements of the standard)
- Case studies
Training 2 (1 day)
- Presentation of the current situation in EaP countries related to accreditation of PTPs
- Setting up an accreditation scheme for PTPs
- Application of ISO/IEC 17011:2017 for the accreditation of PTPs
- Co-operation with the NMIs regarding PTs in calibration area and accreditation of PTPs
- Specific aspects of accreditation of PTPs
Please contact us by email at our PTB team if you have any questions: email@example.com.
PTB Online Training on the Standard of ISO/IEC 17043:2010 (22 and 23 April, 2021)
PTB Online Training on Accreditation of PTPs against ISO/IEC 17043:2010