From 29 to 31 July, PTB is conducting a Train-the-trainer workshop for the National Accreditation Bodies of the Eastern Partnership Countries to prepare the internal assessors on the revised standard. After the training, the participants are able to train other assessors of laboratories about the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
Requirements for each country group of participants
- bring a printed copy of the standard ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- prepare a short presentation (ppt) about your accreditation body
- bring copies of calibration certificates, if issued by the country's metrology institute or copies of certification "poverka", for the most common measuring instrument scales, thermometers, weights, manometers
Preparation for accreditation bodies to develop assessment mechanisms for application requirements in ISO/IEC 17025, thus creating a database of assessors at the regional level.
Training of trainers for the training of experts and assessors of accreditation bodies.
- Presentations and discussions on ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Moderated discussions with participants focussed on harmonised implementation of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requirements
- Analysis of the workshop results and identification of follow-up actions (possible meetings or virtual reinforcement seminars)
Please find the agenda here.
Minsk / Belarus